Thursday, December 16, 2010

REVIEW: Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani

Hello Lovelies =)
I decided to do a review on the perfume, Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani, as I finally got a bottle of it on my birthday from my fabulous Husband! I had been wanting to try this perfume out ever since I smelt a sample of it in a Magazine. I am always a little hesitant to try a perfume based off a sample in a magazine because I have found that sometimes the sample doesn't smell at all like the perfume out of the bottle.. But this one did not disappoint..

Acqua di Gioia comes in a simple yet classy bottle. It retails at $39.50 for a 1.0 oz. bottle, or $62.00 for a 1.7 oz. bottle. I am not one for really strong "perfumey" scents, nor am I really one for fruity/sweet scents... This perfume is a tad stronger than what I normally wear, but not too strong... it is the perfect mix!

The main scents in this perfume are crushed mint leaves warmed with brown sugar, Jasmine, Dew of Peony, Pink pepper, Cedar wood, Labdanum, and Italian Limone. In my own words I would best describe this perfume as mysterious yet fresh and very aquatic. I personally smell grapefruit also but that is not listed in the ingredients..

I have been wearing this perfume for the past couple of weeks and I find that the scent does linger throughout my entire day with no need to reapply which is always good! I have also received a lot of compliments on it =)

1 comment: