Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm looking at old pictures...

...And I seriously can't believe how BLONDE I was!! wow...

I sometimes miss it... BUT.. my hair needed a long break from all that bleach and I am currently nursing it back to health..  Maybe I will live a blonde life again one day, but not for a long time.. there is just no way my hair could handle it right now! Plus I am lovin' the dark ;)

Have you ever drastically changed your hair color? Were you happy with the change or did you miss your old color? I would love to hear about it!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow your hair really was blonde!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xtina! I was platnium blonde. One day during a momentary lapse of judgement I had it done a dark brown. I miss my blonde hair so much! *sniffles* You look great with both colours!

    Kisses, Melanie

    http://beautymeetskawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete