Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beauty Q's.. I tag anyone that wants to do it!!

 I got this Beauty Questionare off


-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice.. Once in the morning and once at night.. although there have been some nights that I fall asleep with my makeup on.. it rarely happens, but I won't lie about it.. I hate when I do that!

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination... it's pretty normal but my T-zone tends to be on the oilier side.

-What is your current facial wash?
Neutrogena fragrance-free facial cleansing formula... I am all about simplicity when it comes to face washes.. I have found that using medicated face washes makes my skin break out more.. go figure!

-Do you exfoliate?
Only occasionally on my face.. I probably should more often

-What brand do you use?

Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

-What moisturizer do you use?
Olay Beauty Fluid

-Do you have freckles?
Yes I have a few.. and I hate them ;)

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes.. I am currently using Hempz Age Defying Eye Contour Cream

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I never really did but I'd say this past year my skin has gone a little crazy

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes.. It worked as far as clearing up my skin at first.. but it was very drying, and eventually I felt like my skin got used to the product and it stopped working.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Mac Studio Fix Fluid.. I really want to try Mac's Pro Longwear foundation though!

-How about concealer?
Mac Select Cover-up

-Do you know your undertone color?
I have a warmer, pinkish undertone

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them.. If I had more time/patience I would wear them every day!

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, and I probably change mine sooner than that.. I hate when my mascara starts to get even a little bit dry, it drives me crazy!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Right now I am liking Maybelline Falsies

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC.. Forever! lol

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Yes, I don't know what I'd do without it ;)

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
MAC brushes, my fingers, I am big on Q-tips, and for applying my foundation I use Sonia Kashuk's synthetic flat top brush.. I am obsessed with this brush and it's only about $15 at Target!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No.. but I should.. sometimes I use Mac's paint pots which act as a base.

-For the face?
Smashbox's Primer

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
There is no way to answer this.. it really just depends on my moods... but I would say I am almost always either wearing a super dark black eye look, or a very neutral colored eye look..

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use Mac's Fluidline

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not often at all

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
love them, hate the mess that comes with them though

-Do you use mineral makeup?
No.. I have tried to jump on that bandwagon and never liked it

-What is your favorite lipstick?
God this is hard.... some of my favorite's are Mac's Snob, Myth, Innocence! Beware, Cultured... and many more..!

-How about lipgloss?
anything by MAC ;)

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I love Mac's Melba & Loverush.. I love Matte blushes.. not a fan of blushes with sparkle/shimmer in them.. not on me anyways!

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Never have

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
yes yes yes! I am a MAC addict, but there are definitely drugstore products I can't live without too

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Never been

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yesssss, I would love to! I have my cosmetology license and they teach you the basics in school, but I would love to further my makeup education.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really.. I take my time with it.. If I do my makeup rushed I almost never like the final outcome.. so I take my sweet time lol

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
eyebrows that are just a penciled line... don't get me wrong, I am all about dramatic brows and I shape/pencil mine to wear they don't look natural at all.. but just a thin line is odd to me.. but to each their own.. the beauty of makeup is that it is an art and everyone has their own style when it comes to art!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I LOVE colours!

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera, and my recent obsession is Josie Stevens... I adore her and her style!!

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, and I do.. but I pray I don't run into anyone lol

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
sure, but I feel a million times better with makeup on

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC MAC MAC!

-What do you think of Makeup?
I love everything about it and I love trying new looks out... I love buying new products and I know there is so much more to learn.. Makeup is definitely a passion I have

I TAG ANYONE THAT WANTS TO DO THIS......Enjoy

2 comments: