Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Merry Belated Christmas to You All..!

I hope everyone had a very Merry, Happy Holiday. I know I did! it was good times with my amazing family who I am so so thankful for! 

I don't know about you all, but my diet has definitely not been good this past week or so due to the holiday season, so today I vowed to get myself back in check!! I don't know if any of you have heard about this, but I am going to be starting 'The 17 Day Diet' plan... I originally heard about this plan through a good friend, and just recently saw it on the show The Doctors.. I am very excited to start this plan! I just ordered the book today, along with the workout DVD, and I can't wait until i get it in the mail =)

I will be posting a Christmas haul blog soon with some of the stuff I got for Christmas.. Maybe tomorrow.. I would love to see what you all received and would love to hear how your Holiday went.. Much love!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment