Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Clip-in Hair Extensions...?

Today I took out my hair extensions.. and I feel like I am bald and have no hair!! I am sure it is all in my head... I probably just got so used to having long hair that it only seems like I have no hair... but it sucks really bad lol. I had my extensions sewn in and while I loved them, they were so much maintenance and I just didn't like how they felt.. I usually love when my husband plays with my hair, but with my extensions in I didn't even want him to touch my hair because I knew it felt so weird.. maybe I am just crazy, but this is how I felt.. so I took them out!

Now I am in the market for some quality clip-in extensions. I think I will like clip-ins much better because I'll be able to wear them when I want to ya know.. so anyone reading this, do you have any recommendations for clip-in extensions? Any advice on this is much appreciated <3

1 comment:

  1. I have clip extension but I don't like it very well... my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you want...follow me!I wait you and your tips!!!kiss kiss ^^

    ReplyDelete